Hi. How do I set up A-Bot? All I have is the exe file and the interface is different from regular Sanderling as it does not show a way to load scripts or anything. Sorry for the newbie question but id like to be able to get it running. Is there some steps you can post for me on how to set it up from scratch? Thanks
You can follow these steps to use the bot:
- Make sure that Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1 or newer is installed on your system. This can be downloaded from https://www.microsoft.com/download/details.aspx?id=49982.
- download the
A-Bot.exefile of the latest release from the releases section.
- set the language of the eve online client to english.
- start an eve online client and login to the game.
- start the
- undock, open probe scanner, overview window and drones window.
- in the eve online client, configure the ship UI as follows
Display Module Tooltips
Display Passive Modules
- wait for the green checkmark to appear in the
Interfacetab header as shown in this screenshot: (this can take up to 30 seconds)
- press the button
playto start the bot.
Optionally, to set up retreat:
For setting up retreat, follow guide in the following post: Eve Online Anomaly Ratting Bot Release
The guide says just to download the exe file in releases. But how does one access/edit the code? Do we download the source code folder from releases as well?
That’s right, the source code is not required for setup.
If your goal is to obtain the source code, go to https://github.com/botengine-de/A-Bot and click on the button labeled
Clone or download.
I’m currently having problems with the .exe. In null sec, when I start the bot, it keeps selecting and deselecting the sun icon in the top left on the screen and doing nothing.