Adding ignore anomaly + warp off when blue occupied

Hello my friends!
First of all - I have 0 programming experience and English is not my native language so take that into account :stuck_out_tongue:
Now to the topic. I would like to add a feature to Sanderling script for anomaly ratting. The script is perfect but lacks one thing and that is warping off when anomaly is already being done by fellow blue. Is it possible to add a feature to warp off? And if yes, could you help me with adding it there?
Thank you very very much!
Best regards to all

The script I’m using is this one that is available here Bot 2CAE55C4 - This bot ratting anomaly and/or asteroids; warp to asteroids at 20km; anomaly at 50km; configurable from settings for almost everything

is already done that:

if (RattingAnomaly && (0 < listOverviewEntryFriends?.Length || ListCelestialToAvoid?.Length > 0 ) 
 && ReadyToBattle)
	{ 
        if (  ListCelestialToAvoid?.Length > 0)
	    	{
	            Host.Log("               Gas Haven, better run!!");
	            ClickMenuEntryOnPatternMenuRoot(Measurement?.InfoPanelCurrentSystem?.ListSurroundingsButton, UnloadBookmark, "warp");
	        }
	if (Measurement?.ShipUi?.Indication?.ManeuverType != ShipManeuverTypeEnum.Orbit)
   	    {
		Host.Log("               Presence of friends on site! Let them be!");
		ActivateArmorRepairerExecute();//to be sure I stay alive, rats can target me
        deleteBookmark();
        return TakeAnomaly;
		}
}

Oh yeah. It won’t start shooting stuff. But it actually will stop doing anything, just opening and closing probe window. Am I doing something wrong?

Oh okay, it’s slow but after some undocking it changes the anomaly correctly :smiley: thank you buddy

Okey, so, hopefully you see this. It actually doesn’t work properly. Only once it worked after some dock/undock attempts. But what it does now is that it sits at the anomaly in open/close probe launcher loop. Any suggestions?

@kaboonus friendly bump, no rush with answer :slight_smile:

man I’m used entire last night the script, and is working for others also .
look here, to see if you setup corectly the bot and the game

also on other topics I posted a big picture with my entire screen. look on forum
Imgur
and the picture is for garbage script( and since you struggle with the script, this one is more friendly):

if you still have problems, I suggest you to post:
screenshot with your screen, to see the arrangements of windows;
screenshot with your overview settings
make an account free on pastebin and post here the link with your logs( longer, better) -and delete your system and char name
errors log.

Will test again, will do. Thank you for your prompt replies.