Bot 4AFFC743 - Mining script improved by Terpla. Version TPMiningScript-2018-08-02v3

catalogued-bot
eve-online

Complete Bot ID: 4AFFC743FCDC1A4442428EE5506A498BE51F32FF
This bot was discovered by @Terpla at: Terpla adventures or blog-style guide for begginers

An excerpt from the bot:

/* Mining script improved by Terpla. Version TPMiningScript-2018-08-02v3
Features:

• warp to bookmarks
  • home stantion as bookmark
  • launch drones in asteroid belt and scope them before warp
  • activate shield booster if shield < 90%
    new:
  • now we can config our modules for better work ModuleMeasureAllTooltip

The bot source code was seen at:

This Bot works with: Sanderling v2018-07-30

2 Likes
Terpla adventures or blog-style guide for begginers

drone not mine :frowning: but i add this code:

Host.Log(“drones start mine.”);
Sanderling.MouseClickRight(DronesInSpaceListEntry);
Sanderling.MouseClickLeft(Menu?.FirstOrDefault()?.EntryFirstMatchingRegexPattern(“mine”, RegexOptions.IgnoreCase));

at lock function on line 334 and now they mine.

1 Like

from what I see on the code, the bot wasn’t designed to use drones for mining but for defence…

1 Like

Hi!!!

in your script try to put this under line 303

DroneLaunch();
		Host.Delay(5000); //wait for drones to lunch...

Sanderling.MouseClickRight(DronesInSpaceListEntry);
		Sanderling.MouseClickLeft(Menu?.FirstOrDefault()?.EntryFirstMatchingRegexPattern("Mine", RegexOptions.IgnoreCase));

look if something else try to onboard the drones after they have lunch :slight_smile: in my case it works fine!

1 Like
Host.Delay(5000); 

I never, but never advice you to put delay 5 sec into space
1-2 sec is enough

Thanks for sharing this!

Oh Wow, this bot works perfectly for my needs. I like to mine ore sites, especially the ones in High Sec with rarer ores and sometimes on missions. I can bookmark the ore site with this. Just what I needed. I haven’t tested it out for mission mining but that is not as important to me actually.

Is there any way to get this script to work for Ice mining? When I try it does not seem to register the ice harvesters as miners and just gets hung up measuring models and help would be greatly appreciated

is there any way to use the search button of forum ?
https://forum.botengine.org/search?q=ice%20mining
ice1

ice

what ship you use? let’s start with that

1 Like

open the sanderling in dev and change from miner to harvester. still I dont know if is working
and btw, my script doesnt use shield or armor repairer… you missing to read the code

Sanderling.Accumulation.IShipUiModule[] SetModuleMinerIce => Sanderling.MemoryMeasurementAccu?.Value?.ShipUiModule ?.Where(module => module?.TooltipLast?.Value?.LabelText?.Any(label => label?.Text?.RegexMatchSuccessIgnoreCase(“Ice Harvester”) ?? false) ?? false)?.ToArray(); Sanderling.Accumulation.IShipUiModule[] SetModuleMiner => Sanderling.Accumulation.IShipUiModule[] SetModuleMinerIce => Sanderling.MemoryMeasurementAccu?.Value?.ShipUiModule ?.Where(module => module?.TooltipLast?.Value?.LabelText?.Any(label => label?.Text?.RegexMatchSuccessIgnoreCase(“Ice Harvester”) ?? false) ?? false)?.ToArray(); Sanderling.Accumulation.IShipUiModule[] SetModuleMiner => SetModuleMinerIce;;
Sanderling.MemoryMeasurementAccu?.Value?.ShipUiModule?.Where(module => module?.TooltipLast?.Value?.IsMiner ?? false)?.ToArray();

I tried settng it to ice but it just breaks ?

Sorry, I do not understand a thing from what you posted there.
But from what i saw, Sanderling see ice harvesters, you better look on dev environement, like i told you early

Replacing Miner to Harvester this is what I get

09-37-01.442: RuntimeException: System.Exception: compilation error: (436,100): error CS1061: 'IModuleButtonTooltip' does not contain a definition for 'IsHarvester' and no extension method 'IsHarvester' accepting a first argument of type 'IModuleButtonTooltip' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
   at BotSharp.ScriptRun.ScriptRun.Start(IScriptRunClient client, Task`1 compilationTask, Func`2 prepareBotForOperationService, Boolean pausing, Func`2 callbackBreakpointInitialEnabled)

AND if you USE the damn environement from sanderling and NOT a damn notepad, you will see how it is saw the harvester.

Okay… I came here for help everything you are saying does not really make sense I am new to all this so excuse me for asking questions… @Viir if you could look at it that would be awesome

there is no problem to ask for help, but proving to be lazy and refusing to look on development environment how it is see the ice harvester, there is a problem. and once again, if you look on scripts you will see exactly how is noted. but again, you refuse. so, no help from my side if you want everything on table. I told you 3 times where and how to find the information you need

I am in the dev environment but I dont understand what I am supposed to change for it to read Ice Harvesters

and

nn

}

var	setTargetAsteroidInRange	=
		SetTargetAsteroid?.Where(target => target?.DistanceMax <= MiningRange)?.ToArray();

var setTargetAsteroidInRangeNotAssigned =
		setTargetAsteroidInRange?.Where(target => !(0 < target?.Assigned?.Length))?.ToArray();

Host.Log("targeted asteroids in range (without assignment): " + setTargetAsteroidInRange?.Length + " (" + setTargetAsteroidInRangeNotAssigned?.Length + ")");

if(0 < setTargetAsteroidInRangeNotAssigned?.Length)
	{
		var targetAsteroidInputFocus	=
			setTargetAsteroidInRangeNotAssigned?.FirstOrDefault(target => target?.IsSelected ?? false);

if(null == targetAsteroidInputFocus)
		Sanderling.MouseClickLeft(SetTargetAsteroid?.FirstOrDefault());
		foreach (var Module in SetModuleMinerInactive.EmptyIfNull())
		{	

ModuleToggle(Module);

return InBeltMineStep;
	}}	

@kaboonus Alright I got this wrote up but not sure why the second harvester is still not turning on have I missed something?

How many of the harvester modules the bot should use does it detect already?