An excerpt from the bot:
/* Ver: 1.1 ORCA DRONES: SPACE 1.0-0.8
This bot mines ore only with drones. It using a bookmark folder for chosen belts and take them in order. It unload the ore in “home” station.
Before running this bot, prepare the EVE online client as follows:
- Set the UI language to english.
- Move your mining ship to a solar system which has asteroid belts and at least one station in which you can dock.
- In the Overview, create a preset which includes asteroids and rats and enter the name of that preset in the configuration section below at ‘OverviewPreset’. The bot will make sure this preset is loaded when it needs to use the overview.
- Set Overview to sort by distance with the nearest entry at the top.
- In the Inventory, select the ‘List’ view.
- Enable the info panel ‘System info’. The bot needs this to find asteroid belts and stations.
- Arrange windows to not occlude ship modules or info panels.
The bot source code was seen at:
This Bot works with: Sanderling v2018-07-30