Bot DFADE32F - /*V 1.1.2 This bot ratting anomaly and/or asteroids;It use tethering zone, warp distance configurable from

catalogued-bot
eve-online

use the garbage ( the branch ) script

Ok, so just load this bot (garbage) instead and fill out the Ignoreneut string ? Or is it possible To copy the string into the script “Bot DFADE32F”?

load the script,
change:

string StationHomeName = "abcd|efgh|rdgt"; // if the station is " new york", is enough to put "york"
string IgnoreNeutral = " in system Camper to ignore";// here you put the names : snakeyes|kaboonus  etc. only one name for their entire name+ prenom

add a new region if you need and what type of npc faction are there

string AutoNpcFaction;
Dictionary<string,string> region=new Dictionary<string,string>();
region.Add("Delve", "blood");
region.Add("Fountain", "serpentis");
region.Add("Blind", "guristas")

change the with what type of drones you use there for your npc faction

Dictionary<string,string> faction=new Dictionary<string,string>();
faction.Add("serpentis", "Caldari Navy Wasp");

Most importantly:
save your changes locally into a file.cs

reload sanderling and run

Tried to load your script and sanderling is giving error.

Loading bot from ‘https://github.com/kaboonus/GARBAGE-2/blob/garbage-onlyrats-commander-loot/only%20rats%20%2B%20commander%20loot’ …
Trying to load archive from ‘https://github.com/kaboonus/GARBAGE-2/archive/garbage-onlyrats-commander-loot.zip
Loaded archive with size of 45162, and SHA1 of 66D03A56563097AF7AA912E47834BE04F8D70BA7.
Did not find a matching entry in the archive.

:x: Failed to load the bot.

it is a branch, copy him into your file and load him from your pc

Not entirely sure how to fill these out, ever time I change something it gives me a red X that something is wrong. Could you give me an example on how to change it for delve and blood raiders using preators?

is already there so is good.
for drones you change:

faction.Add("blood", "Imperial Navy Praetor");

to

faction.Add("blood", "Praetor");

for station name:

if your station name it is NEw Amsterdam snakes eyes

string StationHomeName = "Amsterdam"; 

but if you have in:
system 1: NEw Amsterdam snakes eyes
system 2: tokyo marauders
system 3: skyscrapers from honolulu
then

string StationHomeName = "Amsterdam|tokyo|skyscrapers";

I already explained that like 5 times in other posts, you have to read the forum.

here you have more details:

Thank you my dude, Ya I did read the thread about the homestation and what not, I should of made it more clear exactly what I was asking about. Thank you for the help!

Hi guys, I’m new in this word and… you can imagine why I’m here

I have this problem:

the ship comes out correctly from the station, goes in belt, mines, but after a few cycles of mined it returns to the station and stops. How can I link a sanderling logs

Morning, can you ask making a new topic on forum ( at my knowledge there is no cost for that)… and about that, you can find a guide here about how to ask.

how can it make 1 plex / 2days? in ISK? i must give the rating bot a try :slight_smile:

unintrerupted and without any interferences ( reds, losing drones etc) it made 25mil/45min only in isk.
virtually it made 800m /24 h , I took 620 -700m
at that you can add faction items, in my area i take 2/day usually => min 60-100m or even other 400m.
if you do salvage and take the loot, the value is almost the same( depend of region)
** use the garbage script, the one from branch,only for isk and faction items from commanders.
*** and you have to stay close to computer, the scripts are not perfect :d

so it is much more than 1 Plex :slight_smile:
Where du you use this bot? WOrmhole? And what kind of ship? frig, cruiser?

Where can i find the latestes Version of your script?

sure, with increased loses(due to higher risks)

for wormhole is difficult to release a script, and is not so feasible. on the one hand, you need faster reactions, to use more weapons, not drones: => you need small scripts. But to watch over all datas ( ingame, more scenarios to take in account) you need bigger scripts, who are not so fasts.
allways a vexor. is cheap, good enough to rat in anomalies. usable with alphas accounts.

ratting asteroids and anomalies is a big script , is an early stage of my scripting for this game( just to know, im not a programmer, so I started from 0)
garbage scripts are 2. the master branch is more difficult to put him at work because you have to fill in a lot of settings. the second, is a branch released at the demand of players… really easy to put him at work
you can take any ratting script from catalog, go on git, look on entire my account from there, and chose.

can you post me a fit? I think you use some autotargetting or something.
I use a gnosis, works fine.
i have still problems to run the script… maybe because i use no autotargeting. the drones not lunch.

can you post me the link to a script wich only use battle-sites , loot and salvage?

train this until is stable , is working even on alpha if you use t1 for navi computer and etc who need omega
[Vexor Navy Issue, Vexor]
Reactive Armor Hardener
Omnidirectional Tracking Enhancer II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Medium Armor Repairer II

Drone Navigation Computer II
Phased Scoped Target Painter
Republic Fleet Large Cap Battery
100MN Monopropellant Enduring Afterburner

[Empty High slot]
Drone Link Augmentor II

Medium Ancillary Current Router I
Medium Capacitor Control Circuit II
Medium Anti-Thermal Pump I

Caldari Navy Wasp x3
Salvage Drone I x5
Wasp II x4

Hello kaboonus!
I’m getting this error
[
{
“TimeDateTimeIntraDayCal”: “14-40-24”,
“TimeDateTimeIntraSecMilliString”: “037”,
“CaptionString”: “RuntimeException: System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. —> System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. —> System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.\r\n at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)\r\n at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)\r\n at Submission#0.<<Initialize>>d__0.MoveNext()\r\n--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---\r\n at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.Scripting.ScriptExecutionState.<RunSubmissionsAsync>d__91.MoveNext()\r\n— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —\r\n at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.Scripting.Script1.<RunSubmissionsAsync>d__21.MoveNext()\r\n --- End of inner exception stack trace ---\r\n at System.Threading.Tasks.Task1.GetResultCore(Boolean waitCompletionNotification)\r\n at BotSharp.ScriptRun.ScriptRun.<>c__DisplayClass75_1.b__3()\r\n at System.Threading.Tasks.Task1.InnerInvoke()\r\n at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()\r\n --- End of inner exception stack trace ---\r\n at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)\r\n at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)\r\n at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait()\r\n at BotSharp.ScriptRun.ScriptRun.<>c__DisplayClass75_0.<Start>b__4()\r\n---> (Inner Exception #0) System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.\r\n at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)\r\n at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)\r\n at Submission#0.<>d__0.MoveNext()\r\n— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —\r\n at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.Scripting.ScriptExecutionState.d__91.MoveNext()\r\n--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---\r\n at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.Scripting.Script1.d__21.MoveNext()\r\n — End of inner exception stack trace —\r\n at System.Threading.Tasks.Task1.GetResultCore(Boolean waitCompletionNotification)\r\n at BotSharp.ScriptRun.ScriptRun.<>c__DisplayClass75_1.<Start>b__3()\r\n at System.Threading.Tasks.Task1.InnerInvoke()\r\n at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()\r\n—> (Inner Exception #0) System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.\r\n at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)\r\n at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)\r\n at Submission#0.<<Initialize>>d__0.MoveNext()\r\n--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---\r\n at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.Scripting.ScriptExecutionState.<RunSubmissionsAsync>d__91.MoveNext()\r\n— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —\r\n at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.Scripting.Script`1.d__21.MoveNext()<—\r\n<—\r\n”,
“LineIndex”: 121,
“CharacterIndexInLine”: 0,
“LineIndexInAvalonEdit”: 122,
“CharacterIndexInLineInAvalonEdit”: 1
}
]

any idea what might be wrong? I’m getting desperate again :frowning:

(Looking on phone)
For me it seems you havesame variable declared twice

Cannot say exactly from phone, i will look better in 2h when i come to computer . Until then, be patient pls. And if you modified thz script, send me by pastebin your script to look better