Eve Online Anomaly Ratting Bot Release

nullsec
anomaly
ratting
sanderling
announcement

Hello! I was wondering if someone could clarify what you do with the config file. I found older mentions of a “bot.config” file confusing, because I wasn’t sure if this is something I create on my own or was meant to be automatically created by the program.

Rip

Or if I needed to make it before I compile. Or if config.cs is what I’m meant to be modifying.

This is my first time ever working with a programming language, and some of the information in this thread seems to be out of date. Sorry if this is obvious.

bot.config.txt (346 Bytes)
delete the .txt extension and you have the bot.config ( actually you have to made yourself)
the ones with // aren’t good ( old tries)

Thank you very much! I understand what I was doing wrong now.

Continuing the discussion from Eve Online Anomaly Ratting Bot Release:

i got it but all it does is click on all the modules do does it not works with shield booster vnis?

shields are not implemented on official a-bot

Hi, how do I set the bot to orbit automatically something at 50km?

I’m currently flying a 100mn VNI, but the bot seems to remain statically in the same place 100% of the time.

Thanks!

Welcome @TheRat
it seems you use A-bot , to orbit ( and/or add more features) you have to modify the sources and recompile the bot.
An alternative is to use his framework, Sanderling and the scripts found at Gift Anomaly Ratting salvAGE Bot with Sanderling - GARBAGE-2 and measuring his efficiency
or Ratting bot: anomaly and/or asteroids with Sanderling