This bot farms barbarian villages in Tribal Wars 2.
It reads your battle reports and sends troops to your farms again.
Easy to Configure
- Reads battle reports to identify your farm villages.
- Uses the ‘Attack Again’ function in the battle report to attack each target village with your preferred composition of the army.
- Uses the chrome web browser to support in-game configuration (e.g. reports filter).
- Automatically activates correct villages to attack from the same villages again.
- Improves efficiency of units distribution: Skips combination of attacking and defending village for which an attack has already been sent in the current cycle.
- Supports random breaks between farming cycles.
- Stops the farming when the configured time limit is met to avoid perpetual activity on your account.
How to Use Farm Manager to Automate Farming in Tribal Wars 2
To start the bot for the first time, follow these steps:
- Make sure you have .NET Framework 4.7.2 installed on your system. You can download it from https://www.microsoft.com/net/download/dotnet-framework-runtime
- Download the BotEngine App from https://botengine.blob.core.windows.net/blob-library/by-name/BotEngine.v2019-01-05.exe
- Start the
BotEngine.v2019-01-05.exe. This will open a new window, which also contains a button labeled
📂🌐 Load bot from web.
- Click the
📂🌐 Load bot from webbutton.
- In the text box on the
Load Bot from Webpage, enter this text: https://github.com/Viir/bots/blob/49847e621fadac648f39c5fa08e5a9308adc097c/tribal-wars-2/tribal-wars-2-farmbot.cs and confirm by pressing the
- The process of loading the bot might take a few seconds, then the App displays this text:
✓ Successfully loaded the bot with ID E6B2745C7E83A273567E280E05302DCD2EC49454
- Click the
Start bot operationbutton.
- Enter your Bot Operation Key and click the
Retrybutton. In case you don’t have a key yet, you can get a key at https://manage.botengine.org
- After a few seconds, the Bot Operation App enters the
- The first time you start the bot, it will download a web browser component which does not come with the original download. This can take some time, depending on your internet connection. Progress is displayed on the progress bar.
- When the browser download is finished, the bot opens a web browser window which is a kind of chrome (has a blueish version of the google chrome logo).
- When the bot has opened the browser window, pause the bot by pressing the
Pause Operationbutton in the Bot Operation App.
- In the browser window opened by the bot, navigate to the tribal wars 2 website and log in to your world so that you see the in-game controls.
- Ensure that the zoom level in chrome is set to
100%(default). You can reset the zoom level to 100% by pressing the keys CTRL + 0 in the browser window.
- In the game, configure the report list filter settings, for example, to not display reports with casualties.
- Continue the bot by pressing the
- From here on, the bot will operate automatically. You will see it open reports and send attacks. It also switches villages to attack again from the same village.
When finished, the bot will output some stats to inform about the number of reports looked at and attacks sent, etc.:
10:54:27.662  : I am done with this session. I wait for one minute before terminating the script.... 10:54:27.650  : In this session, I have looked at 103 reports and sent 71 attacks from 3 villages. 10:54:27.628  : In the current cycle, I have looked at 103 reports and sent 71 attacks from 3 villages. 10:54:27.615  : The last 31 reports I have seen contained combinations of attacking and defending village coordinates for which I have already sent attacks in this cycle. Because of this, I do not expect to find any more new farm coordinates in the next reports. I end this cycle.
The default configuration of the bot just runs one farming cycle. The bot can be configured to perform multiple farming cycles, with breaks in between.