Minimized Overview window (solved)

mining
eve-online

For some strange reason my Overview window becomes minimized periodically and bot stop seeing asteroids.
Is there any way to detect this and click Neocom button to restore it back?

there is a way, just be patient, i do right now the snipet for you

oky, so, I look on Sanderling and here is your snipet(put him on memory update, to be checked at 2-3-4 sec).

Sanderling.Parse.IWindowOverview WindowOverview =>
    Measurement?.WindowOverview?.FirstOrDefault();
void OpenOverview()
{

var NeocomOverviewTexturePathMatch = new Func<string, MemoryStruct.IUIElement>(texturePathRegexPattern =>
				Measurement?.Neocom?.Button?.FirstOrDefault(candidate => candidate?.TexturePath?.RegexMatchSuccess(texturePathRegexPattern, System.Text.RegularExpressions.RegexOptions.IgnoreCase) ?? false));
var OverviewButton = NeocomOverviewTexturePathMatch("other");
if (WindowOverview == null)
{
var probeScannerWindow = Measurement?.WindowProbeScanner?.FirstOrDefault();
if (probeScannerWindow != null)// close the window probe if is open
    Sanderling.KeyboardPressCombined(new[] { VirtualKeyCode.LMENU, VirtualKeyCode.VK_P });
Sanderling.MouseClickLeft(OverviewButton);

}
}

in my case the window probes is opened almost all time. ( i do anomalies). if you do not have any other window ( dscan etc etc) you can delete the closing window probes ( or any other window).
all windows deposited in neocom like files, are with “other” in sanderling/neocom. you have to close them all, to be sure to activate the window overview

Thanks bro! That’s exactly what I am looking for, but unfortunately there are syntax errors in your snippet.

I have put

Sanderling.Parse.IWindowOverview WindowOverview =>
    Measurement?.WindowOverview?.FirstOrDefault();

inside of void( when I copy paste him from vscode.
take him out .
It should work

Ok, I’ll try it right now

I changed in intitial post, you can copy paste now ( and changed a litle the behaviour)

Got it working! :grin: In fact it was already in my code!
Thanks again mate, really appreciate it!