So this is my journey from fuzzy’s A-bot to my own P-Bot As original A-bot was not really working in general meaning, I’ve decided to rewrite almost completely all bot tasks to my like and to actually work
I’m tweaking this bot for my personal use, but if you’ll be interested I can provide u an exe file to test on your char as well.
Message me! I’m not answering everybody in here. Thanks
(no guarantees at all)
So by this, it looks like bot is done for my usage and besides some little optimization tweaks there is nothing more to work on.
I do run current code with VNI, I had been trying Ishtar but it’s not worth and it died twice on same code on which VNI didnt -> so let’s stick with VNI
Ticks are 20mill stable and no VNI has died with current bot. This may vary of course based on system and fit.
so quick summary what I’ve done
- takes all configurations from external file -> eg. changing which anomalies/targets/tank without need of recompiling/restarting
- scram/disturb ewars are shot as primary targets
- cares about blues in anoms -> ignoring those anoms, not warping there again
- cares about probescanner sigs -> removing those which you dont want to run during warping
- closes windows from anoms
- loot officer wrecks if they are spawned (switching overview tabs, managing cargo/loot etc.)
- taking care about shield/armor tank automatically
- cycling armor reps to save cap (configurable)
- follows several security protocols
a. if enemies landing on grid -> warp off (drones left behind)
b. if dread spawn -> ignore site, retreat drones, move to another anomaly (optionally BM site for later usage)
c. if shields/armor is lower then treshold -> retreat to save
d. if shields/armor is lower then critical treshold -> emergency retreat (drones left behind)
e. if droneboat (config) and drones 0 or no drone window -> dock
- check if there are celestials to orbit (in case it warps to wrong anom)
- orbits around celestials if they are present
- move to another anomaly + ignore current if there is nothing to orbit around (defined in config)
- if reds on grid and no celestials to orbit, orbit around target
- configurable avoidance list of anoms -> based on celestials/structures whatever
- configuration how many targets/range/how many drones to use etc.
- includes autopilot (toggle via config) which will just follow defined route and rest of the abot code is ignored
tweaks I have in mind which can be done, but for my usage it’s not really what I will probably do
- say in chat in which anom you are currently (mandatory in some corps)
- drop MTU + bookmark
- refill cargo with MTU
- reship to salvage ship when cargo is empty on MTU
- pilot salvage ship, loot, drop etc.
- reship back etc.
tweaks which I will probably do just for more human-like behaviour and fun
- some cooldown time, when it docks and will do nothing for hour or so
- play project discovery
- open character sheet time to time click some tabs
- check map randomly
- cloaky campers definition (via config) -> you set them light blue so they are ignored in local, but if they lands on grid with you, bot will retreatself to safe.
- few nullexceptions fixed when something somewhere is not read properly