Pikacuq is tweaking A-Bot :)

sanderling

Hey. Looks awesome. Clearly lots of effort has gone in.Sadly the trial code in the latest release seems to have expired before I could try it.

Is it still the correct one? / Is there pricing info for the private keys anywhere?

reach me on discord, i will provide you personal trial, no probs

Hi all, hi pikacuq. I’ve started to read your info just yesterday, looks great. Also i have just reached your discord, and asking for acces. Thanks in advance

yeah, drop me a message there

pikacuq please come alive :slight_smile:

why you think Iam not? :slight_smile:

@pikacuq hey, i’m also interested in this bot)

Yo @pikacuq , Im happy to see you have work on A-Bot the project was born from me and Arcitectus, Im again active, I will be happy to help you, contact me in private.

sup folks,
been bit slow Spring, so there is not much needed updates unless one mandatory :wink:
So here we are with v.2.3.1 which as usual gives you 2days trial code included.
Download link is valid for 7days.

v.2.3.1
// 12.04.2019
// MANDATORY UPDATE

FIXED:
	- minor issue when using drone groups, HIM was leaving slower group behind

CHANGED:
	- way how is personal key verified
	- transition period to upgrade is one week from 12.4.2019 during which v2.3 will work as usual

if you are interested in some questions join my private discord
		https://discord.gg/hSXK4Ur

if something, let me know
		ENJOY!
1 Like

Hello.
Can you give us a new download link?
I want to try this bot if you dont mind.

sup dudes,
it’s been a while, but since not much is happening in EVE there is no so much need to update my bot as he still works strong :wink:

anyway, there is new version 2.3.2 which accomodates new requested feature against “BotHunters” which gives you freedom to configure as many bothunting nicknames as you need and configure for them extended docking-cooldown period. Which will prevent them to wait for you logged off with anchored bubble, as your bot will be docked not only for couple of minutes but for (can be) way longer. So they get bored and fuck off.

And indeed trial period for 2days as usual

v.2.3.2
// 06.06.2019

ADDED:
	- extended "bot hunters" check. From now on you can define nicknames of players which are activelly hunting for bots and configure extended docking time.
	- - this should prevent them to wait logged off for couple of minutes to catch your bot if you'll configure wait time for like half an hour or more.

CHANGED:
	- way how Undock button is determined, after last EVE Patch.

CONFIGURATION ENTRIES (please adjust your config file accordingly)
	- added "BotHunters"
	- added "BotHuntersCooldown"

Always please check new config to be sure you are not missing some variables.

if you are interested in some questions join my private discord
		https://discord.gg/hSXK4Ur

if something, let me know
		ENJOY!
1 Like

hey @pikacuq im interrested in the bot. I joined the discord with the forum username