Thanks to many contributions from the community, we now have a new release of Sanderling.
Changes from v17.05.18 to v17.11.19:
- tetreum improves default mining script: https://github.com/Arcitectus/Sanderling/commit/f80fab8ca73e9cd1ccc0dcbeed84d40ab0380379
- tetreum expands configuration of default mining script: https://github.com/Arcitectus/Sanderling/commit/de0ce9c8916c37d8d941b20424f29a4280af07f9
- @Misato improved parsing to match with eve online world config: Rails - IsWeapon?
- Improve Script Editor: Focus to input on CTRL + F: https://github.com/Arcitectus/Sanderling/commit/d7caf6d30a5d4ff45e9f1ecdc7de7a02628bf22e
- Adapt memory reading of ShipUi.EWarElement to process measurement with SHA1 hash of 0E078DF56834065378574C9319212CF6D01A114E, provided by @Terpla. This was following the discussion at Did they catch me? EWarElement in ShipUI